How should this Policy be used? We encourage you to read the whole policy so you will understand fully our relationship. To find specific information, here is an outline of where you will find answers to your questions about key topics:
Our privacy commitments
- We don’t sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
- We keep your Personal Information in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
Here’s some of the information we collect:
- Account Information: Includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, service history.
- Network Performance & Usage Information tells us how well our equipment and networks are performing.
- Location Information tells us where your wireless device is located, as well as your ZIP-code and street address.
Here are the basic ways we collect it:
- We get information from you when you do things like make a purchase from us.
- We obtain information from other sources, like credit agencies, marketing companies, and other service providers.
Here are just some of the ways we use it. To:
- Send you bills for your services.
- Respond to your questions.
- Address network integrity, help in fraud prevention and network and device security issues.
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our networks and services.
- Let you know about service updates, content, offers and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Some examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
- Other companies and entities, to:
- Respond to 911 requests and other emergencies or exigencies.
- Comply with court orders and other legal process.
- Assist with identity verification, and preventing fraud and identity theft.
- Enforce our agreements and property rights.
- Obtain payment for products and services including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
- We want you to know that we don’t knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian.